“What is the Cure For Vaginal Yeast Infection?” Have you asked this question? Do you want to know the answer? Then, please read on.
It is estimated that 80-90% of women will have yeast infection in some points of their lives. Yeast infection is caused by the Candida Albicans. These are fungi that are usually found in the skin, especially inside the vagina. The vagina’s acidic level will keep them growing. Thus if the acidic level will decrease, it will cause the rampant increase of yeast growth that will cause yeast infection. Changes of the vagina’s acidic level occur during menstruation period, pregnancy, douche products, diabetes, antibiotics, steroids and contraceptives. Irritation and moisture of the vagina can trigger the growth of yeast.
Yeast Infection’s Symptoms
Yeast infection will make you irritated especially in the infected areas. Symptoms of yeast infection include the following:
- You will feel the burning and the itching of your vagina and your vulva (the skin that surrounds the vagina).
- You will see some white vaginal discharge that looks like cottage cheese.
- You will feel pain during sexual intercourse.
- The vulva will swell and itchy, see here.
If you are having these symptoms, then you need to find the Cure For Yeast Vaginal Yeast Infection.
How To Find The Cure for Vaginal Yeast Infection?
You can find the cure through the following:
- Asks your doctor – if you are dependent with clinical results and doctor’s prescription, you can visit and consult your doctor for the cure. Just simply pay a visit to your trusted gynecologist and have the yeast infection be examined. If you are in the hospital, just tell your gynecologist how you feel or the symptoms of the infection. For best result, let your gynecologist examine your vagina. Most of the times, yeast infection have the same symptoms with gonorrhea and Chlamydia. After the examination, your gynecologist will prescribe the drug to cure your vaginal yeast infection. Some of the prescribed drugs may be in a form of a cream that will be inserted into your vagina with a particular applicator. It could be suppository that will be put into the vagina and leave it to dissolve naturally. There are also medicines in pill form that can be taken orally.
- Asks the pharmacist – if you will feel like being humiliated going into a gynecologist to have your vagina being examined, you can ask the pharmacist. There are some over the counter medicines that are used to cure vaginal yeast infection. Over the counter drugs refers to the medicines that you can directly bought without the prescription of a physician. Some of the women who have been infected with yeast infection have tried some over the counter drugs and found it to be effective. However, you need to be careful in choosing the safe and effective medicine to cure vaginal yeast infection. There are some over the counter medicines that will make the infection worst. Others may cure it for a while but it will not prevent the fungi from recurring.
- Home treatments – there are some vaginal yeast infected women who have tried home remedies and found it to be effective. You can always cure vaginal yeast infection privately without broadcasting to the public that you are infected. Garlic, honey, yogurt, tea tree oil, oregano oil and vinegar can cure vaginal yeast infection. There are different ways to apply these home remedies. You can either apply it external (on the surface of the skin) or through insertion. Furthermore, you can also use them as douche.
These are some of the cure for vaginal yeast infection. You can always avoid or even get rid vaginal yeast infection before it will invade your health. Healthy lifestyle is the key. Take care of your health. Eat healthy foods and minimize eating sweet foods because yeast causing fungi loves sugar. They will encourage the yeast to grow in your body. Drink plenty of water and have a good sleep. Furthermore, make sure that you will not forget to keep your vagina clean and avoid wearing tight panties and jeans. Boost up your immunity, because it will really protect you from any yeast infection.